Saturday, June 27, 2015

Its enough to bring you chills

Winter has arrived with all the appeal of a door to door sales rep. 

I have been away with work, travelling way down to the bottom of our South Island to Mossburn. I do actually enjoy visiting down here, weather aside. I even went for an evening walk (albeit as cold as witches tits).

 Saw this chap guarding the vege patch...while it seems even Disney has ventured this far south....
 The local dairy, where I had to purchase some thermal socks.....
 And the local accommodation (where I was advised I had arrived on a good night cos there were some truckers in!)

I have to say I gave the truckers a miss (I know, I know - where is my adventurous spirit??)


3 comments:

Steve said...

A strange thing to notice but the light appears so clean I can almost smell it.

The Sagittarian said...

Steve - I know what you mean! Felt like that after I had been over in the UK and returned home here (no offence...)

Aspeak said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.